Welcome to REALLY RUDE JOKES !


The Celebration

A boy still in grade school comes home after school one day with a big smile on his face. His mother notices and asks, "Did anything special happen at school today?"
"Yes, Mom. I had s*x with my English teacher!"
Hearing this, the mother is stunned. "You're going to talk about this with your father when he gets home."

Well, when his father comes home and hears the news rather than being mad, he's pleased and beaming with pride, he walks over to his son and says, "Son, I hear you had s*x with your English teacher today."
"That's right, Dad."
"Well, you became a man today, this is cause for celebration. What do you say we get some ice cream, and then I'll buy that new mountain bike you've been asking for."
"Thanks Dad! That sounds really great, but I can I have a football instead? My butt is killing me."


The CelebrationSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

0 Comments to “The Celebration”

Post a Comment